Two Year Option (full-time)
- Students complete the program in four semesters, no summer sessions (unless chosen for elective) (60 credit hours)
- Classes are usually held during the day, but some classes may be held in the evening
- Generalist field internship is 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday for the first year; specialist field internship is 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wednesday – Friday during the second year
- Two-Year Plan of Study (PDF)
Advanced Standing Option (full-time)
- Students complete the program in one calendar year (42 total credit hours)
- Students begin the program in the first summer session and take 2 courses in each of the two summer sessions prior to joining the specialist year class in the fall.
- In the fall and spring semesters, students take classes on Monday and Tuesday and are in field internships 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday-Friday.
- Advanced Standing Plan of Study (PDF)